This tester is used for testing the liquid autoignition temperature of hot flame or cold fire for the chemicals when heated evenly in container underatmospheric pressure.
2) Conforms to ASTM E659-78(2005) (Standard Test Method for Autoignition Temperature of Liquid Chemical) and GB/T 21860-2008 (Test Method for Autoignition Temperature of Liquid Chemicals).
Operating environment: 5~30 , <85%RH
2) Test subjects: liquid, solid that has melted, evaporated and gasified in testing situation.
3) Working temperature range: RT~6004) Temperature control accuracy:
±1 â„ƒ below 350 â„ƒ
±2 â„ƒ above 350 â„ƒ
5) Electrical power: AC220~240, 7.5A
6) Dimensions: 800mmÃ—450mmÃ—1020mm
7) Weight: 140kg
1) 8 inch LCD touch panel, windows CE operating system, embedded software can set experimental conditions and control experiment.
2) the adiabatic vacuum ceramic fiber as the material of furnace chamber guarantees its insulation capability
3) Equipped with automatic intelligent sampling module and maintenance-free automatic cleaning function.
4) Complete automatic test process, without manual intervention, and animation of test process,render reports automatically in processing