This tester applies to test maximum and minimum concentration of flammable vapor or gasâs under the condition of standard atmospheric pressure and set temperaturewith inert gases as diluent
2) Special reminders: not applicable to substances whose oxidability is stonger than air
3) Conforms to ASTM E681 (Standard Test Method for Concentration Limits of Flammability of Chemicals (Vapors and Gases))
Operating environment: 5~30 â, <85%RH
2) Test subjects : Gas or gasifiable solid, liquid
3) Working temperature range: -5~180â
4) Temperature control accuracy: Â±1â
5) Sample temperature measurement accuracy: Â±1â
6) Pressure measurement range: 0~110kPa
7) Pressure measurement accuracy: Â±0.1%FS
8) Vacuum degree: â¤1.33kPa
9) Leakage Degree: â¤0.01kPa/min
10) Glass container for test: Spherical of volume 5L or 12L.
11) Electrical power: AC220~240, 13.5A
12) Dimensions: 930mmÃ600mmÃ1100mm
13) Weight: 160kg
1) 8 inch LCD touch panel, windows CE operating system, embedded software can set experimental conditions and control experiment.
2) Remote automatic ignition control can ensure the safety of experimenters.
3) The protective door with anti-fog double-layer tempered glass viewing window is easy for observation and the rear door for reducing pressure are both safe and reliable.
4) With dual interlock protection devices,when the door isnât closed or the temperature donât reach target temperature, the ignition operation doesn't work
5) The video monitoring system records the test process while playback can be checked to observe the result after the test.
6) Complete automatic test processsupports parameter setting, data storage, view statements, and other functions