Standards:16 CRF 1633
- Testing room: Testing room can be built as closed or open.
- Closed test room:(Option:CFR 1633 standard requires test room can be built as closed or open.)
- The room is made of rock wool board. There are no openings except door and video surveillance windows.
- The size of the test room is 3660 + 25mm in length, 3050 + 25mm in width and 2438 +25mm in height.
- The door is 2032 + 6 mm high and 965 + 6 mm wide.
- Quartz glass monitor window, size 150x150mm.
- The smoke collecting hood is located outside the door (smoke outlet) to collect smoke.
- Open test room
- The smoke collecting hood is positioned directly above the sample and the bottom edge is 2400 mm away from the ground.
- Conical collector size: 3000mm X 3000mm, height 1000mm
- The conical collector has 900mm X 900mm X 900mm X 900mm cubic mixing chamber on the top, and the mixer is installed inside.
- The smoke exhaust pipe consists of a diversion section (x2), a straight section, a measuring section and a fan.
- The measuring section is equipped with wind speed probe, thermocouple, optical system and sampler.
- Smoke exhaust capacity of fan is not less than 0.5m/s
- Control cabinet
- 19 inch standard cabinet, simple appearance, science and technology
- Control system center, integrated computer, display, analyzer, cold trap, control and data acquisition system.
- 19 inch display, Labview control software, electronic control and pneumatic configuration panel.
- Computer: CPU I3, memory 4G, hard disk 500G Win7/Win10 system
Equipped with imported analyzer (domestic analyzer is optional)
Measurement of Gas Concentration of O2, CO2 and CO.