- IEC 60754-1 Ed. 2.0 b:2011
- IEC 60754-2 Ed. 1.0 b:2011
- The tester designed with optimized structure, logical layout and easy to operate.
- Al the fixtures are made of stainless steel.
- The effective length of the tube-type furnace is 500~600mm, inner diameter is 40~60mm, with adjustable electric systems.
- Equipped with imported thermocouple from United States.
- The size of the combustion boat is length 45~100mm, width 12~30mm, depth 5~10mm.
- The electrical conductivity measuring range is 0.01uS/mm~100uS/mm.
- The control system using an electronic temperature control, intelligent control tube furnace temperature.
- Equipped with two gas collection bottles.
- The size of the sample chamber is 1 liter.
- Equipped with a PH value and conductivity detector, with an electronic display and an electrode.
- Air flow meter is equipped with silicon dioxide fire pipeline to prevent corrosion by the gas.
- Activated carbon (air filter): filter air through a filter.
- The silicone is used for drying air source.
- Pyrex pipeline: Users can easily insert sample into the Prius tube to protect the pipeline from damage.
- Combustion boat moving system: combustion boat moves automatic to achieve more intelligent test.
- The mode switching: mode switch (two test methods to choose from, IEC 60754-1 & IEC 60754-2).
- The temperature alarm system: control the furnace temperature against overheating.
- Timer: IEC 60754-1 or IEC 60754-2 time measurement device.
- Drawer:used to store parts of the box (such as conductivity meters, pH meter, etc.)
- Temperature indicator: shows the furnace core temperature.
- Permanent magnetic stirrer: The agitator is used to stir the combustion gases in distilled water.
- Conductivity meter:An instrument which used to measure the combustion gas conductivity.