IntroductionProtective clothing flame spread tester is designed according to ISO 15025 . It can test the flame spread state under the small flame . It is used to simulate the protective clothing is at the risk of ignition to assume the flame spread performance . It is also suitable for the fabric material or other similar functional use of combustible materials .
Standard:BS EN ISO 15025:2016
1.The combustion chamber is made of stainless steel; corrosion-resistant; Dimension: 1200mm X 600mmx 1200mm.
2. All sample holder is made of stainless steel which is corrosion resistance.
3. The Humboldt burner is imported from the USA,the flame is more stable; Horizontal flame height 25mm ± 2mm; vertical 40mm ± 2mm; nozzle opening 0.19mm.
4. The time is automatically recorded, automatic storage; timer accuracy 0.1s.
5. PLC with touch screen control system,more intelligent; automatically record test data, automatic storage;
6. Imported pressure gauge and regulating valve, the gas pressure is more stable;
7.Imports needle valve, control the flame height precisely;
8.Equipped with two sets of sample holders for surface combustion and bottom combustion.
9.Automatic ignition, automatically turns off;
10.Equipped with a flame height ruler;
11.Pulse high voltage electronic automatic ignition.
12.Timing button with the PLC automatically record ,storage burning time.
13.There is no need to hold a stopwatch for timing; the test time system automatically records and generates the test report;
14.The test time can be set on the touch screen. Meet the requirements of various test standards;
15.The test program of surface combustion and bottom combustion can be switched on the touch screen.Specification: