ModelFtech- IEC 61241
Technicalparameters1. The Test is carried on the in Godbert-Greenwald furnace.
2. The heating furnace is consist of the vertical quartz tubes . The hole is at the bottom of the tube.
3. Furnace operating temperature range: room temperature ~ 800 ÂºC
4.The operating temperature can rise to 1000 ÂºC to clean the the test chamber .
5. Temperature accuracy: Â± 1% (higher than 500 ÂºC), Â± 3% (lower than 300 ÂºC).
6. The pressure of the dispersion air chamber: 0 ~ 1 bar
7. The pressure accuracy of the air storage device : Â± 5%
8. Size : 500X300X450 mm.
9. Power: 230v / 50Hz or 110v / 60Hz.
ÂºC. If you observe the ignition appearance ,you shall decrease the temperature at the 10ÂºC,until the ignition does not appear.
When the ignition occurs , the lowest temperature is recorded as the minimum ignition temperature of the dust cloud .
The minimum ignition temperature of the test data information is used to determine whether the surface temperature of the equipment can cause the automatic fire of the exposed dust . It is an important standard to evaluate the selection of the equipment at the condition of the dusty environment . When using the minimum ignition temperature testing data ,you shall leave a safety limit for the small-scale test