Thermal Insulation Materials Maximum Use Temperature Test Machine
- Supply Ability : 10 Set Per Month
Price And Quantity
- 1 USD ($)/Set
- 1 Set
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- 10 Set Per Month
- 1 Months
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- South America, Western Europe, Central America, Asia
- All India
Thermal insulation materials maximum use temperature tester which is based on GB / T17430-1998 is used to evaluate the maximum operating temperature of loose-fill insulation materials, carpets, blankets, blocks, plates, prefabricated pipe insulation and some insulation products;
ASTM C411-82 "hot surface temperature insulation performance test method"
ASTM C447-85 "insulation maximum use temperature assessment methods."
ISO 8142: 1990 Appendix A "pre-determined maximum use of mineral wool pipe shell temperature of the test method."
The main technical parameters:
2. Heat pipe: the heating pipe is made of SUS304 stainless steel.the length is about 2M, the nominal diameters are about 88mm, 108mm, 133mm. Three heating pipes are arranged side by side.
3. Temperature system: K-type thermocouple wire ; thermocouple wire diameter of 0.40mm, measuring temperature: 0-1100 â„ƒ. Thermocouple Accuracy 0.5%.
4.The precision of heat difference about temperture thermocouple : 5% or 15 â„ƒ
5. Using PLC temperature module to collect the temperature data.
6. The control section: PLC module, real-time displayed temperature curve is controlled by microcomputer, the output report.
7. Heating rate: 5 â„ƒ / min or 3 â„ƒ / min can be set.
8. Touch screen control system: real-time displayed temperature curve;
9. 1m flat feet and minimum thickness feeler is about 0.03mm, 0.05mm;
10. A set of test software.
12. Heating power: 6kw
13. Temperature measurement: once every 2min collection and displayed with temperature curve;
14. Response time of the thermocouple: <0.5s
15. The precision of temperture: ± 0.5 â„ƒ
16. The precision of time recorder: 1s/h
18. Flat ruler and feeler gauge: Measuring warpage.
19. Two sample canister.