Standard: ECE R118 Annex 8
- Cabinet painted with transparent viewing window;
- The combustion chamber dimensions: length 1000 mm x width 680 mm x height 1000 mm;
- Electronic automatic ignition;
- The ignition time set arbitrary 0 ~ 99.99 seconds, continued burning time and flame time are automatically recorded, digital display;
- The flame height 10mm to 120mm,adjustable.With flame temperature measuring device.
- The burner is fixed on the sliding track, which is convenient for operation. Automatically timing when pushed to the burning position.
- Equipped with imported needle valve to accurately control gas flow and adjust flame height.
- Equipped with imported burner; more stable flame heat release.
- Import pressure gauges and pressure regulating valves to regulate gas pressure;
- PLC + touch screen intelligent control system mkes the test process more convenient and simple.
- Automatic ignition, automatic timing, automatic storage of test data;
- Automatic recording of combustion time, automatic calculation and storage of combustion rate.
- When three sets of reticule are burnt out, the weights will fall off automatically and the time will be counted automatically.
- Option: Thermal anemometer.
- Option:The thermal printer can print the test report on the screen at any time.
- Option:The gas detection and control system has the functions of detection of gas leakage, audible and visual alarm and automatic cut-off of gas source. It can carry out real-time gas monitoring on the combustion test manifold equipment and test site to effectively guarantee the safety of equipment and people.